Thursday 17 June 2010

21.5.800


I've just joined 21.5.800 - Bindu Wiles' new project: for 21 days do 5 days of yoga a week and 800 words of writing a day!! It's free to join.

Okay, so I know it started on June 8th and I'm joining a bit late and I also know that the next 21 days are a bit hectic for me with comings and goings but I've decided to give it a go, to try and stick to my own 21 days even if it's going to take longer than the project. Sometimes I desperately need deadlines and challenges.

I've recently swopped from yoga to pilates. I have an excellent teacher and I really feel it working. In fact, I think everybody should have some pilates with a good teacher to discover the nuances of the tension in your body, the effects of old injuries and the joy of really using your muscles. I love pilates, but do miss yoga for it's spiritual, grounding effect so I'm looking forward to giving 21.5.800 a go.

1 comment:

  1. i have read so many blogs lately where people are mentioning this, so it must have a huge enrollement! good luck!

    ReplyDelete